Located in North Scottsdale, Arizona, Life Care Center of Scottsdale has easy access to the Phoenix metropolitan area as well as the beautiful surrounding desert. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau provides information about the attractions, events, restaurants, shops and hotels in the Scottsdale area.
- Containing more than 250 shops and restaurants, Scottsdale Fashion Square has something for everyone.
- The Musical Instrument Museum gives visitors the history of musical instruments from around the world, including instruments from more than 200 countries.
- Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home built in 1937, features the architect’s studio and architectural campus.
- Old Town Scottsdale features unique shops, art galleries, restaurants and more, all showcasing the flavor of the Southwest.